15 May 2008

JJ

Heard of the guy?

The First time I heard of Jack Johnson was on a Singapore Radio Station, the song "Sitting Waiting Wishing". I thought it was kinda cool and check out his other songs.... I listened to the album "In Between Dreams" and I just went nuts over his acoustic style of playing the guitar (Coz I play the acousitcs). *Boom!* I went crazy...

I check out his older stuff, it got more interesting, it ain't just the music, it's the lyrics, it makes you think about things, about how we want to be something we're not, and about tv ads and about all the things revolving around us..

The Song "Flake" and "Posters" are my all time favourites, go check it out la....

And when he played at the Kokua Festival, I would have died to be there... coz Dave matthews was playing as well!

Two of my favourite artists playing a gig together! hahaha.... too bad I ain't got the moolah..

DVD is second best...


No comments: